Standalone Fingerprint Access control and Time Attendance Reader
SF200 is an IP based fingerprint terminal that works in standalone and network modes. The 4*4 keypad and LCD display make it easy to operate in standalone mode. In network mode, it can connect with ZKAccess3.5 software for access control and time attendance management.
Wiegand output enables the SF200 to connect with any third party control panel that supports 26 bit wiegand, which allows security suppliers and system integrators to integrate ZKTeco fingerprint identification technology that is accurate, convenient and cost-effective with their current system.
Auxiliary input interface allows SF200 to connect with an external source, for instance a smoke detector or emergency switch. Once the linkage function is enabled through the machine menu, the device would generate an alarm signal and open the door in case of emergency.
• 2-inch color display with graphical UI, easy for operation
• Audio-Visual indications for acceptance & rejection of fingerprints
• TCP/IP or RS485 communication for various networking environments
• Built-in auxiliary input with enhanced flexibility to link with wired detector or switch
• Up to 15 multi-verification methods to enhance security level
• Standard access control features such as Time Zone, Holiday, A&C Group, Unlock combination etc.
• Tamper-proofs switch and multiple alarm outputs
• Duress Alarm offers effective protection against duress by threats
• Optional metal protection case for outdoor installation
• Multi-language customizable