Next-generation fingerprint reader for Fast and Simple Biometric Security Upgrades
OP-200 is the first model released from our Opera series of integrated biometric readers. Opera is the security industry’s first and only biometric series of fingerprint and facial readers which can uniquely communicate directly to Lenel OnGuard and Amag Symmetry access control software.
It is an access control terminal which incorporates our latest fingerprint sensor we call “SilkID”. The SilkID sensor is one of the most advanced fingerprint sensors available in the security industry, today. SilkID is incredibly fast-matching and accurate regardless the environment its operating in. It can identify users with normally hard to read fingerprints and also has a powerful fake-finger detection engine.
SilkID surpasses the speed and accuracy of competing sensors due to its optimized fingerprint-matching algorithm and our state of the art ZMM220 hardware platform, equipped with a 1.2GHz processor.
The touch-keypad provides security administrators user-intuitive comfortable menu- navigation while enrolling and deleting users and configuring device and access control parameters.
OP-200 rmware communicates directly with OnGuard and automatically synchronizes needed customer user data. Eliminates need for middleware. Eliminates need to manually create users in the biometric readers.
Wiegand-Out to Lenel access control panel
Wiegand-In for connecting optional 3rd party card readers
TCP/IP and RS232/485 ports for data communication
USB port for offline data management
Advanced SilkID ﬁngerprint recognition technology delivers optimal accuracy,matching speed and powerful fake ﬁnger detection.
(single or multi-factor)
Auto Data Synchronization
Multiple OP-200s automatically synchronize
3,000 fingerprint templates
OP-200 is very easy to install and simple to use!
Enroll users’ fingerprints by using the OP-200 master unit’s webserver. The OP-200 master unit then synchronizes those users’ fingerprints and data with the OP-200 slave units.
Installation steps as following:
1. Provide 12V power and network cables near the Master and Slave readers wall mounts.
2. Connect power and network cable to the Master and Slave readers. Make note of the Master reader’s IP address. Configure Slave readers with OP-200 IP address.
3. Install the driver on computer running OnGuard /Symmetry access control software and enter IP address of the Master reader.
4. OnGuard / Symmetry access control software user-data automatically synchronizes with OP-200 Master. After synchronization, enroll fingerprints either directly on the Master reader or on SilkID fingerprint enrollment reader (connected to computer running OnGuard /Symmetry access control software).
5. Installation is complete. OP-200 Master reader will automatically synchronize user data and fingerprint templates amongst OP-200 slave readers whenever changes occur.